Dear Members and Friends,
It is a great honor to serve as President of the Montgomery County Estate Planning and welcome you to the 2019-20 membership year.
The Board of Directors has worked hard to put together an interesting and diverse group of speakers and focus topics that we know you will find both interesting and beneficial. Join us!
Join or renew your membership now!
Our fiscal year runs 7-1-2019 to 6-30-2020. Click: Membership - New* or Membership - Renewal where you may pay online, or print out the this Membership Application Form or Membership Renewal form and mail in your form and payment to: MCEPC, PO Box 853, Spring House, PA 19477.
Save almost 20% when you sign up for our “prepay” option – you will be prepaid and registered for all 7 of our regular meetings. You are free to send substitutes if necessary. Note that the prepaid option does not include our Seminar.
Benefits of membership:
- Monthly dinner/educational meetings with networking opportunities to peer professionals in our area
- CE Credits at a reduced rate ·
- Affiliation with the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils who offer the “AEP” designation (Accredited Estate Planner™) for qualifying members
- Networking events held twice a year
- Annual seminar held each year in June
- Quarterly newsletter featuring timely topics and articles
Stephen Tulli, CFP®
MCEPC’s evening programs are open to members and guests. Continuing education credits are typically approved for PA insurance, attorneys, and accountants; certified trust and financial advisors; and certified financial planners.
We have over 130 members and our meetings are well-attended, fun and educational. Typically, we have 50 - 75 members and their guests attending each of our regular dinner programs throughout the year.
*Subject to Board review