The Montgomery County Estate Planning Council has been recognized as a 5 Star Council by the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils as a part of the Leonard H. Neiman and Walter Lee Davis, Jr. Council of Excellence Award program. This honor recognizes estate planning councils that have demonstrated a high level of achievement in areas critical to a successful membership experience.
The council is a member of the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils, the leading professional organization for estate planners, which provides its 2,100+ Accredited Estate Planner® designees and over 275 affiliated local estate planning councils and their 30,000 members with ongoing education and a forum for professional networking.
Join or renew your membership now!
Our fiscal year runs 7-1-2022 to 6-30-2023. Click: Membership - New or Membership - Renewal where you may pay online, or print out the this Membership Application Form or Membership Renewal form and mail in your form and payment to: MCEPC, PO Box 853, Spring House, PA 19477.
MCEPC’s evening programs are open to members and guests. Continuing education credits are typically approved for PA insurance, attorneys, and accountants; and certified financial planners.
Benefits of membership:
- Monthly educational meetings with networking opportunities to peer professionals in our area
- CE Credits at a reduced rate
- Affiliation with the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils who offer the “AEP” designation (Accredited Estate Planner™) for qualifying members
- Annual seminar held each year in June
- Quarterly newsletter featuring timely topics and articles
- Listing on our website's Member Directory
Montgomery County Estate Planning Council of PA is affiliated with the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils and joining can fulfill the requirement of belonging to an affiliated local estate planning council to become an Accredited Estate Planner® (AEP®) designee. Please contact the national office at 866-226-2224 to learn more about the Accredited Estate Planner® designation.